Online UPS charges the battery from AC main supply and then supply to load through the inverter. So even if the mains supply fails, there won’t be any interruption in the power to the output load. Online UPS are generally more expensive and efficient than offline UPS because of their great quality operation to the consumers and long-lasting ability of power supply.
In India, long power cuts, fluctuating voltages and disrupts power supply have become a common norm. 10KVA UPS is normally used for IT, Offices and machines like Mask making machine, CNC machine etc. as it provides constant and smooth power supply constantly. Electric devices like computers, office pieces of equipment, medical equipment, industrial machinery and many more are sensitive to insufficient power supply hence the need for online UPS is highly recommended in these situations.
10KVA UPS Price in India
If you compare the Single 10 KVA UPS Price with Three phase 10kva UPS Price, You will see huge differences in both. Why because of the structure of the 10 kva UPS as It comes mainly following four types
1. Three Phase Input - Three Phase Output - 10kva UPS
2. Three Phase Input - Single Phase Output - 10kva UPS
3. Single Phase Input - Single Phase Output - 10kva UPS
4. Single Phase Input - Three Phase Output - 10kva UPS
The price of 10 kva UPS (3 Phase Input and 3 Phase Output) will be higher as compared to 10 kva UPS (3 Phase Input and 1 Phase Output) because it contains Three Transformers at the Output, Three Sets of IGBT and many protection devices.
But How a user will decide which 10 kva UPS is required by him. It will be clear from following example :
Suppose a company has an IT department, machine room and many other departments. The IT Department load is of single phase in nature (as mostly there are Computers, laptop, Routers etc.) then that company should install 10 kva UPS - Three phase Input with Single Phase Output will be ideal for him.
No matter how big the load is, if it of Single phase in nature one should go for Three Phase Input and Single Phase Output UPS.
We have installed 10 kva Online UPS (Three Phase Input and Single Phase Output) at Modi International
Someone may argue that since 10 kva is a huge load, customers should go for 10 kva - Three Phase Input and Three Phase Output UPS.
But Since the nature of the load is Single phase, So we installed 10 kva UPS - Three Phase Input with Single Phase Output because of two reasons.
1. It is difficult to balance (equally divide in Three phase) the 10 kva Single Phase load
2. The prices of 10 kva UPS ( Three Phase Input - Single Phase Output ) is lower as compared to 10 kva UPS with Three Phase Input and Three Phase Output If the Load is of three phase in nature like any CNC machine which has three phase motor, then customer should install 10 kva UPS with Three Phase Input and Three Phase Output
So the conclusion is that a 10 kva UPS price with battery (Three phase Input, Single Phase Output) will be cheaper as compared to 10kva UPS price with battery (Three phase Input, Three Phase Output). But We have see the application (Load) also before deciding the configuration of UPS